Remember that time I talked about being more excited about things with boys. Just being myself around them and such?

Oh. It backfired. So badly.


How about we all just take a moment and realize that when something awesome happens to me, it turns into something not-awesome.

Oh, and we realize that I shouldn't have been like that, because now I feel like an idiot. I could cry I am so stupid.


Yeah. Lame post for a Sunday (my favorite day of the week). Maybe I will post again tonight to make up for this.

URGGGG.

Comments

  1. Do not ever stop being you. Why? Because you are amazing and I love you.

    The right guy will see that, and love it.

    I heart you Shelbster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your labels... cause alot of times I wanna write about stuff that sucks and not have people assume I'm going all Mopey Mabel on them. Cause sucky stuff is part of life too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts