Life in Pictures

 Jordan's dog, Ace. He is a big dog, but he is so cute! Look at him!
 Little Ryan in his church gear. I love seeing my little guy in a tie!
 Janaye and I were bored in Sunday school and we braided this guys leather jacket. We ditched out before he knew it was us. It was the best prank ever.
 My feet and stairs to a semi.

Okay, funniest birthday card EVER!

 I died of laughter.
 This is a little girls graphic tee at target. Target knows the truth! Love one another, as I have loved you...
 Baby Ryan loves to play at the park these days. He is such a stud.
 Can I just say that Draw Something is super addictive? Also, this is my drawing of a butcher. My Dad was telling us that on the way home from the cabin he saw this guy butchering a cow. It was hung up by its legs off the bucket of a tractor, and it was out in the open off the side of the road. I love rednecks, and hilly-billies. However, I don't like that the guy on Swamp Wars is named Shelby, because my family talks about him like they know him and it confuses me.
 I was really, really hyper on my way home from work the other night. I took this picture while driving on the freeway. REALLY unsafe, and I don't recommend it.
 Carter and I watching The Voice on a sunday afternoon. I love that boy.
Carter jumping his quad. He is such a little dare-devil.

Comments

Popular Posts