Conversations

Tonight this morning whatever it seems to be, was planned to be drab and insanely quiet for me. Yet it was everything but that. I rescued a friend from a screamo concert off of 9th street and ogden. Let me clarify, this place made the ghetto look like the Grand America. After successfully rescuing my dear friend we headed off to the movie theatre where we saw, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. One of the greatest movies I have seen in a long time. If you don't have a very long attention span, don't go. You will be disappointed. YES the movie is around three hours long but it keeps your interest the entire time and keeps you wondering what could possibly happen next. And go with a friend that appreciates things like that. I have decided that I love to talk in movies, enough to explain your feelings, but not enough to ruin everything. It's a great time and you all should try it.

As of right now, I just wanted to say that CONVERSATION is what makes this world run, and it's what takes my world by force. Without it I would be standing alone on a quiet street listening to nothing but the trees, wanting to ask but never being able to gain enough courage to. This would be a sad day, because you know how I love to talk.

Thank you to all of you who listen to my entire story, and never look away from me in disinterest. You people are few, and I am so glad you are there for me when I need you.

Comments

  1. I loved Benjamin Button, I watched it last night. SUPERB!!! And comeon Brad Pitt is HOTT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts