Rookie-Cookie's Recipe

Today, I made Chocolate Swirl Pumpkin Gingerbread! I got the Recipe from the AMAZING Rookie-Cookie. I go to her sight for ALL my sweets, because she is awesome and makes such good stuff! I took some pictures of the process, it was pretty lengthy, for me anyways. I am a total amateur when it comes to baking but it is a great stress release for me! Plus, when I'm done I get to share all my treats with my friends! Anyways, so first you have to melt the chocolate so that's what I did, then you do the dry and wet ingredients and mix them together. In case you were wondering, Molasses smells like fish guts and I almost puked. Then when your done with all of that you combine the two and pour HALF of the batter into the pan then, pour some of the chocolate on top. After which, you poor the rest of the batter and the rest of the chocolate. My favorite part was taking the butter knife and running it through the batter in the pan to make the swirl! It was so cool! Then you bake it for 30 minutes and WA-LA! You have awesome stuff!! Serve it with some whip cream and BAM you have some really good gingerbread! Enjoy the pictures below, and if you are ever in need of a great recipe go to Rookie-Cookie. Because, she knows her stuff!

CHOCOLATE!!!! YUM!


Melting Chocolate

Mixing everything up!
Swirling it all!
and below... THE MASTERPIECE!

Comments

  1. Your hat looks good. Do you have a toothpick in your mouth? And if your molasses smells like fish guts then I think it may be rotten. It is supossed to smell good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a little slow in getting to this, but I got to it.

    Bravo my dear! It might not have looked like mine, but if it tastes good, who cares?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts