Tuesday Gifs

In most situations of my life I think in gifs. Isn't it crazy that we are so in tune with TV and Movies that when we come across situations in our lives we automatically think back to a scene of a show or movie? Maybe not everyone does that, but I do. Sometimes they are super specific scenes and other times, it's just a line that you remember that you google search and find a gif that fits it perfectly. Anyways. I feel like Tuesday's should be GIF days. And if you're wondering how I'm pronouncing gif, I say it like the peanut butter, even though it's obviously a g not a j.

Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I feel like toast popping out of the toaster. I just spring out of bed and get to it. Then other days, it's like I'm glued to the mattress and I can't move.


This morning it took me a little while to get out of bed, but eventually I did and I took my dog on a walk for a couple of miles. The thing with Auzzie is, she is a pooper. Once she starts walking she gets what we lovingly call, "The Walkin' Poops". Too much movement just gets her movin' if ya know what I mean. Anyways, it felt like a poop attack every few blocks, I had to watch out for poop falling on my shoe


After an eventful walk around the neighborhood, I went to work. Let me just say this first, us humans, we are creatures of habit. One example could be, even if we don't have assigned seating in a class, we always sit in the same spot. And unless for some crazy reason there are new comers and they sit in our seat, we won't sit in the seat that someone else usually sits in because it's common courtesy. Right? Well, apparently at my office that isn't common knowledge. Some chick with her massive pick up truck decides once every couple of weeks to switch up where she parks her car. I have, for the most part always parked in the same spot EVERY DAY.I park in the furthest corner underneath the trees. But no, this girl thinks it's cool to take my spot this week.


Her truck is so huge that it makes it impossible to park next to her, and it's just super inconsiderate. What I don't get, is that she hasn't gotten the memo about parking in the same spot. Like, why ruin my day from the very beginning?


On top of the parking spot debacle, today was just crazy busy. You know the feeling when you walk into work and it feels like the calm before the storm? Just a super erie feeling, like something bad is about to happen? That's how I felt today.


And it came to pass that it was so busy all day that I hardly had time to think. Which for me, doesn't make for a very productive day. I don't mind a steady flow of things, but being bombarded and interrupted constantly throughout a work day really makes it hard for me to get things done.


I got in my car afterwork and started blasting Hamilton.


Last week in the morning before work I was listening to Carrie Underwood with my windows rolled down while driving. I was stopped at a light and dancing and screaming to the music and these people behind me waved at me and started dancing with me too, it was pretty awesome. I just feel like car time is not well spent, if it isn't spent jamming to good tunes.


Now, I'm just at home trying to get some more stuff organized for girls camp this summer. I am SO EXCITED to go to girls camp. I love it there.


I just have to remember that not everything has to be done RIGHT NOW and that I can figure some stuff out as I go along, if my OCD will let me.





Comments

Popular Posts