Hot Button Issues

There are so many hot button topics out there that are being discussed, I figured why not add to the madness. Now let's get down to the nitttttyyy grittttty....


Can we talk about how we as Americans are out there making choices about health care when we can't even figure out how to get everyone on the same page when it comes to selling hot dogs, and hot dog buns in the same quantities? I mean, not to have a Father of the Bride moment on you guys, but this is easy math and it should be a pretty easy fix. Pick a number, and go with it.



Another health concern I have is in the realm of ice cream. Now no, I'm not going THERE, I do believe it should be served at every meal, I am no heathen. The concern I have is with the little plastic wrapping over the lid. Haagen Dazs has it right when it comes to this. The plastic should be on the inside of the lid covering the ice cream, not the outside. I wouldn't doubt that many-a-humans have broken a tooth trying to pry off that plastic when they can't find the scissors.




I know you're thinking, Shelby, you just need to get over it... don't sweat the small stuff.


Well let me tell you something. Something you might not have noticed but once you do it will change your life forever. On regular desktop computers there is a keyboard with a number pad, now if you work in an office setting you probably have a phone with a number pad on your desk. Now take a close look at those numbers... Do you see it? Do you see that the numbers on the keyboard are upside-down and the numbers on the phone are right side up? (or vice versa) Can we all agree that this is unnecessary?



Now these are some topics to get heated about!

Post those articles,














retweet that meme,















COMMENT ON EVERYTHING!


Let's get wild with opinions, let's get crazy with our personal standards, it is time to let loose from the cannon of bias thought...



LET FREEDOM RING!!


Comments

Popular Posts