Happy Sabbath!

Happy Sabbath everyone! I hope you had a great day today, it was gorgeous outside here in Vegas. I think we got to 85 degrees! I love the warmth, it feel so good on my pasty white skin. I took a minute and sat outside painting my toes, and by the time I was done I was sweating hardcore. But it wasn't a bad sweat, it was a detoxifying sweat. Ya know what I mean? Anyways.. I wasn't sweating in these pictures.


I took a bunch of pictures with my self-timer, but they didn't really turn out. So when my 6? 7? year old nephew got back from lunch with my parents I tried to get him to help me out. It was rough at first. As you can see in the one below, I'm trying to tell him to get my WHOLE BODY in the shot.


But then he got the hang of it and did a pretty good job. I just had to crop my dogs bum out of the frame.


He was a trooper and even let me take a few of him to check how the lighting was.


He got impatient after a while though. "STOP taking pictures of me!!"


All in all, I'd say it was pretty successful.


Today has been one of those roller coaster type days. You know the ones? Maybe I know them too well. Maybe it's a hormone thing? I don't know. All I know is there were moments today when I was elated to be out wearing a pretty dress talking to everyone. Then there were moments when I would much rather be an ostrich and stick my head in the sand. Nevertheless, the day went on. I hope everyone has an awesome week this week and doesn't get DESTROYED by the time change. Oh how I wished I lived in Arizona right now.


Outfit deats.
Dress - Anthropologie
Shoes - Arturo Chiang (Dillards)

Comments

  1. That dress is FABULOUS!! Is is still in stock? I NEED IT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts