Empty Spaces

You can probably tell by these pictures that today was rough. I couldn't get a good picture for the life of me. I am going to invest in a tripod and a remote as soon as payday rolls around again.





I can't decide what my favorite thing is about this outfit though. The hot pink shoes, or the navy blue patterns. I just love me a good navy color. Today, I don't have much to say. I just don't have the energy to come up with the thoughts. I do however, want to share a poem with you.

If there’s empty spaces in your heart,
They’ll make you think it’s wrong,
Like having empty spaces
Means you never can be strong
But I’ve learnt that all these spaces
Means there’s room enough to grow
And the people that once filled them
Were always meant to be let go
And all these empty spaces
Create a strange sort of pull
That attract so many people
You wouldn’t meet if they were full.
-Ernest Hemingway


Outfit deats.

Top- Ann Taylor
Pants - Ann Taylor
Shoes - Old Navy
(All of which were purchased recently!)

Comments

  1. My comment didn't pooost!

    Love the shoes! They're darling. If you don't want a full size tripod look into this magnetic one for your phone. http://joby.com/smartphones/griptight-gorillapod-magnetic

    Love yo face!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts