Breaking Book - Book Club 2015

If you haven't heard, I've decided to start a book club for the year 2015. We will attempt to read one book a month for the entire year, and when I say attempt, I mean it. If the book is on the longer end, we might take two months to read it. We are going to read a variety of different books and you can opt out on any book you want. The way we will meet together will be here on my blog in the comments section, on the last Saturday of the month. We will just comment and talk throughout the day, there won't really be a certain time, unless we decide we want one.

I thought about sending out a mass email and trying to get everyone opinion on everything and have a voting system on the book of the month, but it was too much work. So I just decided on the book and if you want to read it you can, if not, then suggest a book for the next month and maybe I will pick that one. I'm open to suggestions, so if you have ideas let me know. I'm really excited about this. I think it will be an awesome thing and it will get everyone reading throughout the year, a variety of different genre's and themes.

The book for January is the book, The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan.




This is the synopsis from google: An affecting and hope-filled posthumous collection of essays and stories from the talented young Yale graduate whose title essay captured the world’s attention in 2012 and turned her into an icon for her generation.

Happy Reading!


Comments

Popular Posts