Wedding Day!

Today my best friend got married. It was great! I loved every second of it. The sealing was in the morning and it was beautiful. The sealer was so kind and full of the spirit. I cried like a baby the entire time. She was a beautiful bride, and my goodness I couldn't get enough. I just kept following her around telling her that she was the prettiest girl in the land, because it was true. It was so fun too, helping her while she was taking pictures. Her dress was gorgeous and her train was so long and beautiful. Her and Austin looked perfect together. He had awesome superhero socks on that went with his personailty. 

After taking a bunch of pictures we went to the luncheon at the church building next door, it was a super good lunch and very relaxing after the hustle of picture taking. Then there was a break for a while when I got to come home and I saw my cute baby boy Ryan. He is the sweetest boy and I haven't seen him in a while, so it was great to see him. Tomorrow we have our family Thanksgiving and I will get to see all my nephews and my niece. It's going to be Awesome! 

After a quick break I headed over to the church to help decorate the rest of the gym. It was so pretty in there her mom did an amazing job getting things set up. We set up for a while then Janaye showed up and we got her set up in her dress and she got her hair redone. The reception was great, a lot of people showed up and the food was great. They danced, and talked to all of their guests. 

Anyways it was awesome and I loved it. I love her and am so happy for her and Austin. Congrats Best Friend!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts