Sunday

Today was an emotional Sunday. It was hard for me because today was the last Sunday my best friend would come to church with me in the singles ward. It might be selfish, but I am really sad that she is leaving. I am going to miss her and  am going to be pretty much alone. Which is the selfish part, because I don't want to be alone. I hate being alone! Ever since being home I feel like I've just become so awkward. It doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl, it is so very awkward.  I guess I will just have to dive in head first. 

A note to Janaye,

I love you and will miss you. I know you aren't dying and won't be far away. But the fact that you are getting married makes things different. We have been friends for over 15 years. And that's not going to change. I'm so happy for you and so excited to be a part of your big day! Just because we won't get to talk about funny stuff and laugh and crazy things from the singles ward together, doesn't mean we won't have those times together over other things! 6 more days!!!

Shelby Lou

Comments

Popular Posts