November, November

I guess technically it is November 2nd now, but with time change... It is still the 1st. So I've decided to commit myself to blogging everyday for the month of November. No time off, no sick days. I've decided to do it because, well, I want my kids to know who I am. I also want my current family and friends to know what makes me tick. Life is an unforgettable thing isn't it. I so wish I could do it differently, and that's what this month is all about. It's about being thankful, and changing bad habits. Because I don't know about you, but when I start to list the things I'm thankful for I notice the things I used to be thankful for, or the things I don't have such a good attitude about. Like school, ugh. 

Anyways consistency in good things has never been my strong point and that's going to end now. I'm going to be consistent! It's going to happen. What are some tricks to staying consistent with things? Do you set alarms? Deprive yourself of your favorite things? Give yourself weekly, daily, monthly goals? What do you do to stay on task? Me?? I have no idea. 

I made a promise with God at the beginning of this semester that I wouldn't do any homework at all on Sunday's. Which I haven't, and I'm proud of myself. But it has come at a cost. Mainly because I'm the biggest procrastinator and would rather spend my entire night knitting and watching Gilmore Girls instead of doing homework. Or spend my lunch breaks sitting around wasting time on my phone or just reading Harry Potter. When I should really be studying. I've got to get this in check. My goal next semester is to take four 8 week classes, two for the first 8 weeks and 2 for the last   8 weeks. I don't know if it will happen, but I am going to try. 

So here is to 30 days of blogging, being thankful, consistent, and making change happen.

Comments

Popular Posts