Mockingjay Part 1- No Spoilers

I have words, I have so many words. This movie was amazing! It was everything and more. Maybe I loved it because I haven't read the book in so long. I don't know, but either way it was fantastic! I have never in my life said "Holy Sh*t" so many times. Seriously though, I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I was trying to figure everything out ahead of time, then I got lost, then I remembered, then I just was in awe. I'm getting lost in thought just thinking about it. I came out of the movie, happy but stressed out and I was sweating! Sweating! That's how good it was. 

Effie was amazing in the movie. 

At one point I just said, Douchebag, because Gale was so stupid.

Then I cried a little bit because Katniss made me sad. 

Anyways, I loved it. I hope everyone sees it. 

Comments

Popular Posts