I'm Horrible

I am horrible at this whole blogging every day thing. Really just super bad at it. When I thought of it, I thought my posts would be more interesting and involved. But mostly it's just me remembering right before I fall asleep that I need to post. 

I've got to figure out how to get myself healthy. I can feel rolls and fat where I never have before and it makes me uncomfortable. A girl at my work today asked me why I of all people would want to lose weight. I told her, because I'm not used to this, this isn't normal for me. I'm 20 pounds heavier than I've ever been on a bad day. I'm considering shakeology or some other type of meal replacement shake. Something to curb my cravings and help me lose the hard to lose pounds I've put on. But with the holidays and my work always being FULL OF TREATS, it is going to be difficult.

I also want to get better at scripture study. I wish I taught relief society more often. Once a month and if that, is not enough. I just want to spend my time teaching the gospel. I feel like I was pretty ok at that. 

I think ex's are stupid. Not the people themselves, but the memories. I guess it's actually just me though. It's been a rough few days, I just keep reliving everything and it makes me sick. Literally, I have a cold, it's the pits. 

Gilmore Girls is the best. Ever.

Comments

Popular Posts