Dear P.B. is Back

You see, I am so used to NOT blogging, that I almost forgot to blog today. Not even that I thought of it and didn't want to, but that I seriously forgot until this very moment. So here I am, fulfilling my promise to myself to blog daily for this entire month.

A long time ago I had a thing on here about writing to my prospective boyfriend. I thought I'd start it up again, because I had a few things to say.

Dear P.B.

Oh, it has been a while. It's not like you actually read my letters anyway. I don't think you get my mail, mainly because I don't have any idea where to send it to. Nevertheless, how are you? Are you happy? Would you be happier with me? (The answer to that question is yes.) I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I wish that I could express how great it would be to have someone by my side during times of frustration and times of happiness. Life is just so much better when it is shared. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Some things I'd love to share would be; my thoughts on people, my knitting skills, my ideas for new projects, how much I miss New York, this ridiculous philosophy class, and much much more. Humans, they are so interesting are they not? I mean who do they think they are?? Sometimes I worry about certain humans in my life who shall not be named. I think they think that life is just a whatever type of thing, but it's totally not. You and I know that though, we understand the whole - bigger than us- concept.

Knitting. I love knitting. It's great, and it makes me feel super awesome when I finish a project and get to tell people, LOOK WHAT I MADE! It might be a tad prideful, but I live for it. It's so good to feel accomplished.

Ok, so now as I look back on what I've written so far, I realize I am a grandma. I just can't help it. I know I should be out trying to find you, but honestly, right now... I don't think I have the strength. Ever since coming home from my mission I've become more and more awkward with people. Which you would think would never happen, considering I spent a year and a half getting to know random people throughout Brooklyn & Queens. It's just different. Looking for love, and companionship is hard and awkward and anything but easy.

Wherever you are, I hope you are well. I thought I had more to say, but it turns out that even writing this letter is a tad bit painful.

Adios,

Shelby

Comments

Popular Posts