Dang it!

So I guess technically it's Saturday and I forgot to blog. I was too busy doing homework, going out with friends, and trying to get rid of the pimples on my face. I did a cinnamon and honey face mask, then covered my problem spots with olive oil and lavender. I smell like a spicy bush, but here's to hoping it works. Tomorrow is the wedding and my face looks like a hive of bees attacked me. 

I'm going to be real here, today was a super long day. It felt like it was going to go on forever. I really like my job, but sometimes it gets super slow. I was really tired so I decided to wake myself up by looking up gangster names. I typed in Gangster Names into the search bar and lo and behold, there is a gangster name generator out there! www.gangstaname.com is the site, check it out. So I enter my name in and my gangster name is Two-timed Canadian. Not very cool. But it got really good the more names I entered in. One guy in my office who is probably the most sarcastic guy ever got Cold Ass-whippa as his gangster name and I about peed my pants with laughter. I let him know and he said, "that's right, f your couch!" It Washington hilarious.

At my work on Fridays we have "fun time" and we play card games and such. We played wackee six which if you haven't played, you should. It's great. It got super competitive and heated. There was a small amount of pushing involved and definitely some yelling. I love Fridays!

So even though it's technically Saturday, I'm making this count for Friday since that's all I talked about really. I will do better to keep my promise and work on my goal, I swear! 

Comments

Popular Posts