Dancing at Revolver

It is technically Thursday, but I'm going to turn back time so that this post will be on Wednesday. I just got home from going out dancing with Alix. We went to Revolver for ladies night, because, ladies get in for free. Alix came over around 8:30 and she tried to teach me some dances. Little did she know that I am totally not coordinated, and that I can't line dance, or follow a beat to save my life! It was funny trying to follow her steps and do what she did, I was always three steps behind, and doing the wrong moves. When we got to the bar it was even worse! I am so not good at it. We had fun though! I was making a fool of myself and Alix got to shake her booty and show off her skills. We dodged all the guys and two-stepped together, and waited at the bar for a good ten minutes for a drink of water. It was so hot in there and I think we both lost a few pounds on the floor. I am going to try and learn a few dances so that the next time we go, I don't feel like a complete fool. All in all, it was a fun night, I hope Alix wasn't too embarrassed by my two left feet.


Comments

Popular Posts