Boring Stuff...

I didn't blog yesterday because I was busy doing other things. I went and got my hair done, then went Black Friday shopping. I didn't get much, just some movies and some stuff from Gap. Then I went out with my friends bowling and we played games. It was fun.

Now that November is pretty much over my 30 days of blogging is coming to an end. I think that I've done pretty ok for myself at this but I've mostly been distracted the past week or so. I've been stressing over school all week, then come to find out when I logged on tonight (with only hours left to get my homework done) my teacher had given us the week off. It was a blessing. Because after only getting a few hours of sleep and working at the temple all morning, I came home and went straight to sleep.  Now I'm watching the Secret Life of Walter Mitty and about to start a knitting project for my oldest sister.

That's life right now.

Comments

  1. I've been horrible at keeping up with commenting but i luhve your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts