Blogging From My Phone...

Honestly, I'm blogging from here because my computer is in the kitchen, my iPad is in the bookcase and well, I have cramps. Being a girl is delightful (read painful)! I enjoy feeling like my insides are being torn out of me centimeter by centimeter. It really is a beautiful thing. I was just talking to Janaye about this blessed time of the month yesterday. I was at her house for lunch and I was telling her about my day. Earlier I had almost cried on the phone with a slightly angry client, I then wanted every thing to die, then I craved caffeine more than air. It was a huge blur of emotions. I told her, "I always know when it's coming, because I can see myself losing control and being ridiculous, but I can't stop!" It really is ridiculous, it's like watching a car accident in slow motion. Hormones are just so much fun! 

I'm sure there are perks to being a girl but I just can't think of them right now. Maybe it's the horrible ache of my body or the constant sweating and hot flashes, I guess only time and perspective will tell. Ask me about my fondness for my gender in a week. Maybe it will be different then.

Comments

Popular Posts