iPhone Picture Updates

I'd like to say that I have just been really busy so I haven't posted anything lately. That wouldn't be the truth. I just haven't wanted to blog. So here is a big update on things that have been happening lately.
 New Years Eve with Jared and Emily (not pictured). We had a really good time going to the church dance and then watching a movie afterwards. It was the perfect way to ring in the new year.

 Jared and I have been going to institute together on Tuesday nights and it has been awesome. I really like going to institute and hanging out with Jared so it's a double bonus.
 We like to go to First Friday together. It is so much fun. The art there is pretty good, but the food is even better. Fuku burger is the best burger in town. That night we got five different things just so we could try everything. I would recommend the spicy burger to anyone. Delicious!
 This is us at the temple. We've been making it a priority to go more often and we've really been doing it! You know when you say you're going to do something and you don't? Well, this we actually DO. It's awesome. I love the temple it is my favorite place in the entire world, and going with one of my favorite people in the whole world, makes it that much better.
 So, this happens a lot. Janaye and I will see each other, not having talked in days, and we wear the same thing! This was a couple of Sundays ago. I showed up at her house and as soon as I opened the door we both said, "Shut up!" It was awesome.
 I like to hang out with this cute little kid. He is so handsome. He also really likes Jared which makes me really happy. He asked the other day where he was, I told him he was at work and he said, "He is making money for me." Yeah Ryan, he is making money just for you.
 This is my little guy Jase. Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?
 Janaye did my hair for me. It is perfect! I love the blonde. I also got new glasses.
 Valentines Day was fun. Jared got me flowers and chocolate and a cute little french bulldog stuffed animal. He also took me out to dinner and a movie, then we got custard at Luv-It's after. It was amazing! The perfect night.
 I've had the chance to go on a few shopping trips with my Mom and Sisters too. This little guy always comes along, and he is ALWAYS cute or tired, whichever. 
 Little baby Kenzie loooooovvvvesssss Jase. She gives him kisses and loves to touch him. I think they will be pretty good friends when they grow up.

 I kind of look like a dork in this picture, which is just true to who I am. Jared and I have been going hiking whenever we can. This is from our hike in Ice Box Canyon last Monday, it was really fun!
 Yet another temple trip together. 
 Then there was the other day when Kenzie and I sat outside and watched the boys ride their scooters. She didn't really like it, there weren't any toys or food and that always makes her sad.

 Kaitlin sent me a picture of a picture of us that is in a BOOK at Deseret Book store. She emailed the author a bunch of pictures from her mission and this the one he chose. Pretty cool huh?
I've been working a lot lately, and it's been ok. It's made a lot better by this girl. Her name is Lauren and she is really awesome. She helps me to get through the day and makes everything more fun. I love her.
Last but not least, these two boys. Carter is getting so big and he doesn't really like me as much anymore, but I love him. He is so smart and handsome. He is also an awesome big brother, little Jase just loves him.

Comments

Popular Posts