52 List Project - Week 3

It seems as though it's been an eternity since New Years eve, yet here we are, only three weeks into January. Sometimes I want time to just end and never start again. It's been one of those weeks. This week for the 52 List Project the topic is, List the things you should be proud of. When I read that the should is italicized, should. What should I really be proud of? That's a good question. This week, I didn't feel like writing it out and taking a picture of it so I'm just going to list them here. For some reason, in my current mood the list is rather short.

List The Things You Should Be Proud Of

- I haven't had a soda in a week.

- I served a mission for my Savior.

- I have never smoked a cigarette.

- I ran a half marathon.

Let's just keep it simple.

Comments

Popular Posts