Gun-na Get Ready

Well it's almost that time of year, it's only 3 days until the end of 2013 and we all have some sort of resolution on our minds. It's time to make plans and set goals and get our vision all aligned. Are you ready for it? I'm getting there. It's a slow process but I have a few ideas of what I want to do better this year. My vision for this year is pretty much what this blog is all about... 365 Days of Happiness. Everyone has "bad days" right? Well, I'm starting to wonder if it's really necessary. Do we really need to have a day that is entirely bad? It makes no sense. Of course we have bad MOMENTS where we want to punch people and cry, but an entire day? It seems to me that maybe a change in perspective would do the whole world a lot of good.

To kick off the almost new year, I did something I never normally would do. Part of being happy is doing things that are out of our comfort zone. So on Thursday morning Janaye and I headed up to Moapa Valley to go shooting with Josh. It was really scary at first, guns are super powerful weapons and need to be taken really seriously, so my silly personality does not lend kindly to them. However, after being scared for the first ten shots, it was really fun! I did pretty good for my first time shooting and it made me HAPPY. Key word there. Don't forget that.

Shooting a 22.
 Shooting a 9mm Glock
9 out of 12 in the gray on my first try

So even though our ways of happy may not be the same, I hope that this blog finds someone and helps them see that they can be happy every day. Not just one day a week, or four days, but every single day. I'm not perfect at doing it, but I know it's possible. So here is to a new year full of happiness, love and LOTS of adventures!


Shelby Lou

Comments

Popular Posts