Feb 18th

Well Hello my dearest family! I miss you all terribly. I will not be transferred this time. I will be staying here in Dyker Heights with Hermana Sanchez. Other than that, not much. I think I might have had a little bit of a mental break down, but I'm good now. Don't worry. I got the package with the cookies in it and I gave one of the cookies to an Elder, he almost died because he thought they were so good. Thanks for them! I loveeee sugar cookies. Other than that.. on Valentines Day one of the Elders got me a teddy bear and chocolates.. it was a joke because he is really wealthy and I told him.. who are you going to spend all your money on this year?? Then I got some good stuff. Haha. I love it! We also had a baby shower this week it was pretty fun. Lots of dancing and food. Ya know, the regular baby shower stuff. Haha Anyways... I don't really have much to say this week either. I haven't been writing down what has been happening so I can't really remember what happened this week. We did have a baptism though! The Elders baptized a woman who has been investigating the church for 3 years! She is super cool and will probably have a calling within the week.
Other than that.. not much is happening. I will work better at writing more next week! Promise!

Shelby Lou

Comments

Popular Posts