My Companion is from MEXICO!!!

Sup fam-dam-ly. I miss you all. Well this will be short, but just to let you all know what's going on this week. I got a new companion, and her name is Hermana Sanchez. She is orginally from Puebla Mexico but came from New Jersey she has been in the US for 9 years and she is pretty cool. We speak spanish with each other and she is helping me with my spanish a lot. I just have to check my pride at the door. Haha. I love her already and think she is super sweet. We had the Open House this weekend at the church, it didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, but it was good enough. Maybe NEXT time. Haha I'm not sure if I will do an Open House again. Well, that's about all that has happened this week. Not much really. Today we are going to go to target then, go to the church and play dart-wars. Which is like marshmallow fight with those guns, but with darts. It will be intense.
Well. I love you all, have a good week!

A little note to the blogosphere: It's been a while, but with patience, we receive many blessings. Hope all is well! Don't forget to write ;)

Comments

Popular Posts