TRANSFER #5

Well hey peeps. Today is Monday... and Saturday was transfer calls. I am FINALLY getting transferred out of Midwood Brooklyn, and guess what!?! I am re-training someone! The people that came in two transfers ago haven't finished the 12 week training program so I  was called to be a trainer. It's a big responsibility and I'm kind of anxious and stressed about it. I could either be going to a different place in Brooklyn, or going to Queens. Which would be super fun. I would love to go to Queens. Who knows what the Lord has in store for me. I'm willing to do whatever though. This week we also got to see another member of the Presidency of the Seventy. Elder Hallstrom. He came and talked to us on Saturday night and told us that we should make sure the Sandy has changed our lives. Because we have all learned so much from it. Well, service is starting to die down, we have one day of service left, because the mold is too bad for us to keep working, plus we are missionaries... not contractors.
Well, I love you guys. I can't really think of much else. I got my hair cut again, and I bought new boots. They are cute, but I forgot my camera cord so I can't add pictures to the email.

Comments

Popular Posts