Merry Christmas!!

Family,
Well it was so good to talk to you all last night. Sorry I'm a cryer, I can't help it, the tears tend to flow more freely out here. I loved being able to hear your voices again and talk to you about anything and everything. It was the best Christmas ever just because of that. Things here are good as you know, and today we are just going to go do some more Christmas celebration stuff with our zone. I am making the Taco Soup that Jordan sent me, and we are going to have a good time. It's a good thing we talked yesterday because I woke up today with a gnarly sore throat and I can barely talk without it hurting. I'm going to get some medicine for it tonight, and I took some airborne this morning. Hopefully it goes away instead of attacking me. Being sick on the mission is really horrible and I don't want to do it again.

Well, I'm just going to attach a lot of pictures to this email instead of writing a lot because I will be back on, on Monday so I love you all and I hope you had a really Merry Christmas! :D

Shelby Lou

Comments

Popular Posts