New Comp

Well. I've had an interesting week this week. I've got a new companion. Hermana Zimet. Hermana Zimet is from Las Vegas and she is a hair-stylist, she is awesome. I love her already. She actually cut my hair today... It's pretty cute, and a lot shorter. I like it better than being long. I can't do long hair. Anyways... So this week we taught! It was great, we taught a lesson to a woman named Ines and she is great. She is an older lady, and she just recently broke her back so she is kind of stationary in the apartment. We are hoping good things will come from it.

Ummm other than that....

We had a relief society activity with our ward this week too it was good. We taught them how to do some warm-ups so they could go running. Too bad they ate an entire meal of shiskabobs, rice, quesadillas, cow stomach and a whole bunch of other stuff... then they decided to go running. It was ridiculous. There was this 60 year old woman who beat everyone in the race. I have shin splints now because I wasn't wearing my running shoes. Hopefully this next week will be full of my entertaining stuff. Because right now, I've got nothing. Sorry peeps! That's all I've got I will send pictures to you in a minute.

Hermana DeLong

Comments

Popular Posts