That One Time...

That one time... I went on a mission for my church. It was awesome. Okay, okay it hasn't even started yet, but it's going to be awesome. This is Shelby, from the future. Just kidding! It's technically Monday night, but since I won't have computer access I just wanted to say.. today I entered the MTC. About 20 minutes ago, I was taken away by missionaries into the land of learning. I'm now going to pack my brain full of information for 8 and a half weeks. Then, I'm headed to the big city! NYC!

Thanks for reading my blog, and I hope you continue to read it and love it. My sister Jordan is going to be taking care of it, and posting my e-mails and photos. If you miss me a lot you can write me, my information is on the side bar. :D

 My awesome family on Easter Sunday after my talk in church.
Left to right. Ross, Ryan, Jordan, Dad, Mom, Me, Carter, Emily, & Kenny.

Comments

  1. I'm so happy for you! I've been following your excitement and the process of you going on a mission from Twitter and it's crazy to think that it's here, finally! I know you'll have an amazing time, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts