Temple Day

On March 15th, 2012 I went to the Las Vegas Temple and received my endowments.

Endowment; a gift or power from God, through ordinances in the temple that give instruction and covenants of the Holy Priesthood in order to attain exaltation.

It was quite literally, the best day of my life so far. I love the temple, and I loved every minute of being there. When you go to the temple for the first time, you receive the endowment for yourself. That first time is the only time you will go for yourself. All the other times you attend will be for someone else. So it is so important (I know this now) to really just feel the spirit.

The temple is a sacred place, it is so beautiful! I am so grateful that I was able and worthy to attend the temple and make promises with Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for being able to go to the temple because having that experience and knowledge will help so much in the mission field.

I took some pictures in the atrium with my family and friends, it was dark out so they are all kind of weird looking, but that's okay.








Comments

Popular Posts