Office Space

 I have two jobs, and my morning job (my favorite job) is at a law office. I work as a file clerk. There is a storage room in the office that was in pretty bad shape. So, with my great enthusiasm I took on the project. I really wish I would have taken a before picture. But this is the view from the door. On the left side is a wall full of binders and on the right side is a wall full of paper. Just picture everything on the shelves on the floor, and you have the before picture. I'm really proud of my organization skills.
 Sometimes at the lawyers office things get crazy. This is my desk in the middle of audits. The desk next to it is full of all of the files that still need to be audited. UPDATE: I rearranged my desk, so that the computer tower is on the floor now. There is much more room to spread out my papers now. It's glorious. It's sad to think that I won't be at this job for very much longer. I really like this job and hope that when I get back, I can find something like it.
 The other day at work, a client came in and gave us these mango jelly packets. She brought them in because she loves us, and because it was Chinese New Year. They were super delicious and I would recommend them to anyone. They taste like jello, but have little pieces of mango. YUH-MMM. Every day I thank God for good people who bring great treats. Because those people, are my favorite people.


Comments

  1. OH MY GOSH! I love those mango jelly packets. We used to eat them all the time growing up. The teachers would hand them out at church to keep us quiet during primary classes.

    My first job was also at a law office & I LOVED it. I'm glad you're enjoying your jobs. It'd be hard to work as much as you do without liking what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts