Journal Entry: 02/26/12

Journal Entry: 02/26/12

Sunday! Glorious Sunday! I love Sunday so much. I went to temple prep this morning, then went to church in my ward. I met with Bishop Rassmusen and got my temple recommend. Then, after church I went to the Stake Center and met with President Waite and got my temple recommend signed and everything. It was great. President Waite told me a little bit about the temple and the sacred ordinances, and the covenants that I would make with God. It was a calming experience, and although I felt like I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, it wasn't out of nervousness it was more out of excitement. I can't wait to go to the temple. 17 more days and I will be there! I am planning on going through on March 15th. Its going to be a great day.

Shelby

Comments

Popular Posts