i-Phone Update Numero Uno

 Hey. How's it going? That's me up there ^^ just chillin'. In case I didn't say, I got new glasses a few months ago. I don't remember if I posted about it, and I'm too lazy to go back and check. So, this is me with my new glasses. Which you've seen in a few pictures already. Oh and look how long my hair is! That's nuts-o!
 One of my best friends got married, and we threw her a bachelorette party. We had this delicious oreo trifle. It was very sugary, and total worth all the pounds it added to my body. We also had cocktails, which I don't have pictures of. They were delish!
 Later on, things got crazy. We went to karaoke, and Lauren decided to dance on the tables. She is hilarious, and she is singing "Like a Virgin" in this picture. It was hardcore. We also got told it was not okay to dance or sit on this table, it was very "dangerous".
 Ooops. How did this get in here? Oh, it's okay it's just a picture of my cute boy. That's Ryan his first time swinging in the park. He is probably the cutest baby on the planet. Okay, not probably.. he is. 
This is me and Lolo. I screen captured this picture on my phone, then put it on instagram, then uploaded it to my computer. There was a lot of clicking and thievery involved. I love this picture of us though. Isn't she the most beautiful bride of all time? I think yes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts