i-Phone Update Numero Dos

 One time, I filled my shoes with baking soda and salt to see if I could get them to not smell so bad. It's kind of embarrassing to admit, but I have super sweaty feet, which doesn't smell like roses. It worked for a while, but then they just went back to normal. I guess you have to be consistent with it. It just takes a lot of time!
 When we went to see Santa Claus, little Ryan was not having it. He really didn't like Santa, as you can see from the above picture. Poor little guy.
 I decorated my room for Christmas. The flags are always there, but the tree and lights were an added thing for Christmas. After the holidays though, I couldn't take down the twinkle lights. They are cute, but their only downside is, you can't sleep with them on. YOU WILL BAKE LIKE YOU ARE IN AN OVEN. AGAIN. DO NOT SLEEP BY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS! Okay, just a public warning. Because one night, I left them on and I woke up in the middle of the night dripping in sweat. Gross.
 Sometimes, I go to sushi with these guys. They are really funny and totally awesome. I love them.
 Our sushi table. Other times, I go to sushi with just Blair and Rachel and we laugh about random things, and talk about how we hate to throw up. Then Blair makes gagging sounds to try and get me to puke. Which almost works, but then I hold it in.
Back in December I was teaching my family history class to a bunch of chairs. They weren't very responsive and never asked any questions, which is pretty much the same thing as teaching to people. (I really wasn't teaching to the chairs. I just didn't have anyone show up for class, for three weeks in a row.)

Comments

Popular Posts