To Do List

  • Get mission papers & find out where I'm going. (I can't really do much about this now, so I'm waiting.)
  • Paint my nails.
  • Find a Temple Prep class and take the class.
  • Go to the Temple.
  • Drink more water.
  • Get pictures taken by Jalene
  • Buy mission clothes.
  • Go to Provo for mission clothes.
  • Play with Carter and Ryan.
  • Go to the Temple for baptisims this weekend.
  • Call the Temple to schedule a time.
  • Save more money.
  • Set aside money for car matinence and registration.
  • Get vaccinations.
  • Set aside money for when I get back.
  • Deep clean closet again.
  • Find basic tee's that don't kill my armpits.
  • Find out what the status is on my gym membership. Write them a letter saying I want to terminate it.
  • Jump out of a moving vehicle.
  • Study preach my gospel
  • Study the Book of Mormon more often.
  • Go to the cabin with my family
  • Figure out how to tell my jobs about my mission, and how to get my hours down without losing my jobs.
  • Run.
  • Download good church music to my iPod
  • Find new black shoes to wear to work.
  • Stop spending money. (hahahahahahahahahahaha)
  • Finish watching Gilmore Girls with my sister.
  • Randomly win tickets to Brad Paisley and Scotty Mcreery for next Saturday.
  • Buy tickets to see The Hunger Games.
  • Go to church and pay attention.
  • Don't yell at anyone.
  • Remember to, "Be valiant, be humble, and drive pride from your heart..."
  • E-Mail extended family about the temple.
  • Call Noel.
  • Find an outfit for pictures with Jalene.
  • Find money for pictures with Jalene. (oh heck.)
  • Get a set scripture for my missionary plaque. I was thinking D&C 6:36
Did I forget something??

Comments

  1. If/when you come to provo for missionary clothes...call me!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts