Sometimes

Sometimes...

It's hard for me to be nice to people, because they aren't nice to me.

I'm reminded of how much I love chocolate when I don't eat it for a week, then I eat a bunch of it in one day.

I feel self-conscious because I don't know how to go about this whole, "preparing for a mission" thing without looking like I'm crazy.

I am mildly dishonest when I drive the regular speed limit in the construction zones.

I can't imagine a world without God, my family and my friends.

I'm surprised that I still feel like I could've done things differently, when it was my decision to make.

I get a little too easily wrapped up in a book I'm reading, and then my mood changes to the mood of the book, and that can be very bad or good.

I indulge in guilty pleasures like stopping at the grocery store in the morning to buy an organic vanilla milk and a donut.

I wish all things in life were as wonderful as chocolate cheesecake and Gilmore Girls with my sister.

I borrowed this idea from Sam, at Young People in Love

Comments

Popular Posts