New York! I love you, New York!

Friends and Family,

I opened my mission call yesterday, and it was the happiest day of my life so far. I cannot believe it actually came yesterday. It really was a tender mercy. I am grateful that Heavenly Father helped me out. Down to business...

I will be serving in the...

NEW YORK, NEW YORK SOUTH MISSION - SPANISH SPEAKING.

Holy moly!

I enter the Missionary Training Center on Wednesday April 18th, 2012. I will be there for 9 weeks, then I will head to New York to preach the gospel. I am so excited, and I can't believe I am this lucky.

This call feels so right, (it came from the Lord, how could it not?) anywhere else would not be right. THIS is my place and my mission. I can't wait to spend the next year and a half of my life serving the Lord!

YAY!

Comments

  1. Yay! You'll be such an awesome missionary! I have a friend who is serving in the New York Rochester Mission right now. You should check out her blog!
    http://blacksocksrock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts