Wish List

I've got a good wish-list going. Pinterest is the best/worst website ever, it is so difficult to stay off of it, it has the best stuff! I got most of these pictures from there, so that would be the link for all this cool stuff!

 These cute cork wedges from Old Navy. Aren't they adorable?
 I really like this necklace. I love elephants (they are a symbol for luck) and I think that this combo is awesome!
 This is my dream engagement ring. It is exactly what I want. I love it. It's only 3 grand! hahaha
 This is a painting by Leonid Afremov, which I would love to have in my home.I love all the colors.
 I'm in love with this bag. It is gorgeous, and the perfect color.
This watch is PERFECT. Thin, black, and not too flashy. Love it!

It's a pretty short wish list, but it is a very expensive wish list. I am pretty sure that everything on the list costs over $100. What can I say? I have good taste!

Comments

Popular Posts