To Be Sincere...

blinksoflife

I have one goal for the New Year. One. I know, so ambitious right?! Well, it's a big goal. It's a HUGE thing, that will encompass all of my energy and heart. My goal for this year is to love everyone I meet, to have a good heart.

My whole life. My whole life, I have been the way I am now. I get so annoyed with people, with talking, with people NEEDING me. This sounds weird.

What I'm trying to say. What I am trying SO HARD to say, is that... I have a deep rooted seed of hate. I have this thing that stands between me and success, between me and love, between me and God. It is commonly known as pride.

My goal this upcoming year, starting now, is that I will love others. That I will throw away my pride, and humble myself. That I will give in and give up when issues with care and trust come about. I will stand strong and firm in LOVE. 

I will make sure that my actions come from my heart, and not from what others do or say. 

Comments

Popular Posts