This Year I....

Ran a Half Marathon....



Went to California with my family...



Got a gym membership that I regret immensely... (but loved at the moment)

Hiked Sunrise Mountain at night..



My best friend of 15 years came home from his mission...



Opened up my first savings account, that actually HELD savings...

Became more crafty...



Learned that I AM my brother's keeper...

Got a Nook...



Made a new best friend who I love to pieces and miss so much...



Decided to start my mission papers...



Had the time of my life for two full weeks because of a boy, who eventually left and will never return...

Had another successful Pumpkin Carving Contest...



Completed my mission papers in record time...

Flew to Salt Lake to visit Jane...



Started to re-watch all the seasons of Gilmore Girls with my sister Jordan...

Watched my little nephews grow older...






Saw my best friend the happiest he has ever been, because his girlfriend said yes when he asked her to marry him...

Lost faith, and struggled to get it back... (still struggling)




Started working two jobs...

Was a bridesmaid in two weddings... Most currently, my dear friend Lauren's...




Finally watched Downton Abbey, and fell in love with it...

Went to my first club, and loved it! LMFAO! PARTY ROCK CREW!...



Bore my testimony of Christ in every fast and testimony meeting, besides one...

And finally, (although this didn't exactly go in order) I finished reading the Book of Mormon for the third time...


What did you do this year??

Comments

Popular Posts