Serendipity 3 - Happy Birthday Macrae!

The other night, I went with a few girlfriends of mine to Serendipity 3 on the strip. If you've never heard of Serendipity it is probably one of the better restaurants/ice cream places ever. It is really cute, and super fun. They are famous for their "Frrrozen Hot Chocolate". I had never been before, and it was well worth going.



I got the Oreo Frrrozen Hot Chocolate, and it was delish! They are HUGE and are big enough to share, just a regular size, but who would do that? Not us!



I love nights like this night. Just hanging out with girl-friends. I'm not the best at having girl-friends, because well.. I just can't take the drama. But sometimes, you can find some girls who are just true gems, and that is when it's good! We had a great time sitting around the table talking about what we are doing with our lives, boys, horrible dates, and birthdays.

We went out to the strip because it is my friend Macrae's (muh- cray)birthday weekend. She moved to San Francisco a month or so ago, and things have been quiet without her. She is one of the most adventurous and sweet people I have ever met! LOVE HER! So, Happy Birthday Macrae! I love you and your china-doll hands, I hope all of your wildest dreams come true! <3




Comments

Popular Posts