My Pinterest-Wedding

The other day I went crazy on Pinterest planning my Pinterest-Wedding. I know, I know, I'm not even dating anyone! But a girl has GOT to dream. I found a few really awesome things that I liked. I thought I would put them on here, so that one day, I can look back on what I wanted. The colors I am digging right now are Pink, Navy, and Cream with a touch of green in the flowers.

The Invitations:
























I love these Save the Dates. I would probably just do these, with all the detailed information on the back. They are meant to look like a book cover. Which I think is really neat.

Engagement Photos:
























I LOVE these engagement photos. I like photos that are real and not too posed. So these are perfect. 

The Ring:



















I already post about this, but I will post it again, because I am SO IN LOVE! I mean, whatever ring he gives me will be perfect, but this is my dream.

The Dress:
























I can't decide which I like better, I'm leaning towards the lace. BUT these are my choices for a dress. I love them both so much. I like how slimming they are, and how they look sort of vintage, without going overboard. I used to really want a long-sleeved dress, but I'm not so sure anymore.

The Groom:
























I love this look for the groom, except I would rather have a cream colored shirt, with a pink tie.

Bridesmaids, Flowers & Cake:












































My sisters will be my only bridesmaids. Because I'm cool like that, and because they will always be my friends and I will always love them. I really like those dresses too. But it's really just to show they will be in navy.

My favorite flowers are peonies, if you couldn't tell. I LOVE that bouquet so, so much!

I love the flowers from the first cake, but on the second cake. With navy blue "ribbon" instead of the light blue.

The flowers for the place setting, and the colors is what I really love. I don't want to do a stark white though, so the chairs and striped table-cloth aren't my favorite. I would rather them be ivory or cream.

The Venue:
















Of course my venue of choice for the wedding will be the Las Vegas LDS Temple. I'm not sure what kind of place the reception would be held at, but I do know that I will get married inside this building. Sealed for time and eternity to my love!

So that is my idea for my future wedding. I think it would be really pretty, and very classy!

Comments

  1. Your wedding will be darling. I love the color ideas & having your sisters as your bridesmaids is perfect. It can definitely get too crowded when you start having to pick friends.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts