I Could Be Dead

Right now, It's the middle of the week. Which wouldn't really mean anything, except for this week is a really busy week. So by naming this post, I could be dead, I have alluded to the fact that I am very busy this week. I decided on Friday of last week that when I asked to work all week at my morning job, that I would. So... I purposefully didn't take a day off this week, and am working about 63 hours.

Just a random old picture, for no reason.

I also offered to have one of my greatest friends, bachelorette party at my house on Saturday, and make dinner and mocktails. Her wedding is on the 20th, and we will be very busy getting ready for it. SO my next break, will be Christmas. Let's just hope it's not too busy!

By the way, I am so glad I am doing all of this. It's good to work hard, and play hard, and have fun. So I am really happy for these times in my life. Don't get me wrong and don't think I'm complaining. Just, if you see me, check my pulse. Because I could be dead right now. DEAD GIRL WALKING! THANKS! hahaha

Comments

  1. Don't worry you are not dead I just texted you a while ago. You responded with a Whatever! Exclamation marks mean you are not dead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts