Time to Recover

Wow. If I could wrap this past week up and put it in a box, then send it to Egypt... I totally would. It was a ridiculous week. I think I might have cried from stress over-load, more this week, than any week in my lifetime. Why does that happen? Why do we have to have a breaking point? I just want to be strong and solid forever. People say that crying is good for you, but they also say it makes you weak. Which is it? Because after finishing this week, I don't feel like Wonder Woman. I feel like I just got hit by a train and am still trying to recover.

Tomorrow is Sunday though, and Sunday is always a good day. Such a good way to recover. I am so blessed to be able to go to church in the Singles Ward, and to have the calling that I have. I look forward to bearing testimony, teaching my lesson, and learning from others.

(I put this picture up, because it's super cold today, and I want to remember the warmth of the beach.)

Comments

Popular Posts