The Holidays

What am I looking forward to this Holiday season? I'm looking forward to a lot of different things...


  • Going to see Ethel M Chocolate Factory with my nephews. I'm planning on taking them in a week or so. They have a cactus garden outside that they decorate in over half a million Christmas lights!
  • The Nativity. I go every year, and Christmas wouldn't be the same without seeing it. 
  • Magical Forest! I need to ride that train, and see Santa
  • Sunny 106.5 Christmas lights at the Speedway. I hear they are better than normal this year.
  • The Driscoll's house. They go all out with disney cut-outs every year. There might be a chance that they aren't going to do it this year, but I really hope they do.
  • There is a house in my area that has their lights synced to a radio station that plays Christmas music. It is FANTASTIC! I love sitting outside in my car and just watching the show. Plus, it's free.
  • I really want to go to Salt Lake, my friend Matthew was talking about going and I remembered I went last year for the Christmas Devotional, and I would LOOOVE to go again.
  • Mount Charleston, I really want to go up to the Lodge and have Hot Chocolate and play in the snow. Maybe New Years?
  • Building gingerbread houses with my boys, and making sugar cookies with my Mom and sisters.
  • Service. I want to get a group of friends together and go down to the homeless shelter and pass out food and such. I think that it would be great to do, and a good way to spend time with people.
As you can see, I have a lot to look forward to this Holiday season. It is quite possibly my last Christmas with my family for a year or two. Which is crazy to think about! I'm just so lucky to have the friends and family I have, and I hope I can cross all of these things off my list. What are you looking forward to doing this Holiday season? Any big plans?? What are your traditions?

Comments

Popular Posts