Sports and Activities

I'm not really that into sports, but I am into activities that help to pass the time while working nights. My job is great, and we normally stay some-what busy during the afternoon. But at night, after six, we slow down to a crawl. So we have a few things to keep us busy. Most nights I work with Justin, so these things are what Justin and I do to pass the time.

First and foremost there is jamming. We jam. We crank up the parts radio with a little bit of country and we sing our hearts out. It's a good time. We dance, we scream at people who don't approve of our awesome country music, and we just have fun.

We play broom-ball. Broom-ball is when you take a few pieces of paper and roll them up into a ball then cover them with packaging tape. Next, you grab a little broom, then you play baseball. It's pretty fun, you just have to make sure not to hit anything fragile.


(A note from Huckabee, signed by his Mom, who is my boss. It was a joke.)

Last night, and I'm sure this will be the last time we do this. I faked like I was throwing a mini-creamer at Justin and he put his hand out to catch it. So I told him to use his hand like a baseball bat to see how far it would go. Not really realizing, until the creamer was mid-air, that it would explode everywhere. It did, all over the service counter. Luckily there weren't any customers around. It was hilarious though! It splattered all over Justin's face and Huckabee, who was sitting behind him. I don't think I've laughed that hard in a while.

Hangman. We played Hangman for the first time last night, and it was hilarious. Justin is actually really good at it, but he freaks out trying to guess letters. He looks like he is in pain trying to figure out what the words are.

Basically, working late nights with a friend is the best. We have a good time, and we get our work done quick. It's great. I will leave you with some quotes that we say on a regular basis.

"Where ya from ya don't know gator!?!"

"How much money do YOU make after taxes?!"

"YeahYeahYeahYeah."

"Fun-SUCKER!"

"Oh yeah, REAL MATURE!" (said in an english accent)

"Mother, Mary, Martha Stewart!"

"What's wrong with you?" - always said to Mike. Because Mike is weird.

"I'm going to take your mother for a nice steak dinner, then NEVER call her again!"

This one is just for fun...

"HEY LITTLE GIRL! I don't like cherry, it upsets my stomach!"

Comments

Popular Posts