Pumpkin Carving Contest 2011

Over Halloween weekend I hosted the 3rd Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest. It was FANTASTIC! We had such a good turn out, and a really good time! I think this was the funnest one yet. Some people didn't carve pumpkin's but they still came and had a good time. I put out the corn-hole game, and turned on the fire pit, so there was lots to do. Here are the pictures!

 Jordan cut the top's off the pumpkins this year, because she is so good at cutting "tops off" hahaha.
 The only decorations I had were some hand-made ghosts and this string of garland. I was really busy this year.
 Me and Jordan before everyone got there.
The ghosts and a spider in the bushes. haha LAME.

 Group One, carving away!
 Group two!
 I decided to carve Frankenstein this year, because my little baby nephew was going to be Frank for his Halloween costume. It looks a lot better in the dark, as you will see below. His nose fell off and I had to put it back together with a toothpick.
 My brother Sawyer decided to try to win over my Dad with an alcohol themed pumpkin. It didn't work. (My Dad was supposed to be the judge, but he went to bed early, and Janaye and Dallan chose the winner.)
 Steve-O and Dilly Dally playing a little corn-hole. The boys loved this game!
 Ross and Jordan after they carved their pumpkins.
 Me and two of the cutest girls ever! I love Julia and Alia they are the best!
 hahah oh jeez. My friends are fantastic.
 Janaye and I. I love her!
 My brother Sawyer and I. He is a nerd-bomber.
 Jared, Ashlee and I .
 The love of my life. Parker. Too bad he won't love me back! ;) haha
 Dallan and I. He is cheating his height, this boys is tall!
 My new friend David and I. (I'm pretty sure his name is David. hahaha I am so bad with names sometimes.)
 Steve-O and I. He is the greatest!
 This was the winning pumpkin. SO CLEVER! It's carved in the front, and the back.
 All of the pumpkins! Looking great!
 My pumpkin in the dark. Much better!
 Vanessa's brother carved the tooth pumpkin. This is him with his winning creation!
 This isn't everyone who came, but it's a good portion. 
 Me and all my friends with the pumpkins!
Me and Frank. We are the bomb.

Comments

  1. I love the pumpkin carving contest! I'm gonna miss it next year when you are gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome idea and a fun way to spend the evening with friends! The pumpkins look great and I LOVE the winning pumpkin! So clever and creative!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts