Memories


Do you ever have those moments when you just want to swim back in time and just live in a moment forever? I have a million moments like that. One I always go back to is a night in Salt Lake walking around on a warm summer night under the dim lights of Memorial Park.

Or when I was on the church history tour just outside of the sacred grove, walking down this dirt path onto solemn, sacred ground. I walked around in amazement at the peace that was there, and couldn't wish for a better graduation gift.

I would love to live in moments like a few weeks ago when me and two friends grabbed hot chocolate from the corner store and drove out to the end of the road and stood in the desert talking about anything and everything.

How about that day in high school when I ditched seminary to kiss a boy who at the time, meant the world to me. He was handsome, funny, and he liked me. How could that not be a moment to love? I could repeat that day over and over.

We don't, however, get the chance to do that. To relive days we loved so much. Some times though, when life is good to us, we can have good days like these again, and we will forever keep those good memories in our hearts to look back on, when life seems bad.

I love memories, and I am so glad that I have mine.

Comments

Popular Posts