Favorites

Some of my favorite things:

Favorite color: Yellow! I love bright yellow's, mustard yellow's, orangey yellow's. Every kind of yellow is a yellow I love!



Favorite food: Fried zucchini from Maggiano's.




Favorite song: Right now, Call Your Girlfriend originally by Robyn but redone by Erato. It's amazing. That, and The Lower Light's Christmas Album that I just bought this morning. I have it playing in the background as I type this, and I can't wait to get in my car and blast it.





Favorite movie: Holiday: ELF. I just realized how much I love that movie after watching it last weekend. I could watch it a million times, at any time of year. So funny! Regular: BABY MAMA. I have seen this movie more than 20 times. It is the funniest movie of all time. "My girl rocks? My girl does not rock! My girl is a divorce-a!"




Favorite Holiday: Christmas of course. Christmas has the best music, the best movies, the best spirit. It is the greatest holiday of all time.



Favorite car: I've got a favorite older car, and a favorite new car. I really love 1970 Ford Bronco's. The newer car I like this the Jetta Wagon. I'm a grandma, and love a station wagon. :)




Favorite candy: I really like the chocolate covered orange sticks, and midnight milkyway bars. SO YUMMY!


All these pictures were taken off of pinterest.com

Comments

  1. 1. Color: black/ purple
    2. Food: pizza
    3. Song: long distance lullaby Martina McBride
    4. Movie: holiday home alone all the time Notting hill, steel magnolias
    5. Holiday : chrismas
    6. Car F350 super duty on a 6 inch lift with some kick ass mudtires.
    7. Candy: pretty much everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way! Everything you just said is my favorite thing to do every day!

    Another classic right up there with Baby Mama (which I too love & have watched many many times).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts