Sideways

It's not like I'm trying to neglect my blog. I really am not trying... I just have been so incredibly busy this past week. I haven't really had time to just sit and think, let alone write a true blog post. I've got lots of ideas about what to write, but nothing too solid to put into type.

I have been working on my mission papers. I started my paperwork on the 13th of October and if all goes well today, I will have them turned in by November 1st. GOSH. Time went by so fast, I was so super busy. There is no other way to explain the past two weeks other than, busy. I've worked double shifts every day, I've gone to doctors and dentist appointments, I've spent money out the ying-yang (for said doctors visits). People asked me how my weekend was at work this week, I told them.. I don't know, I don't remember it. Because unless I try really hard, I actually can't.

(The picture I'm using for my Mission Papers)

Things are looking sideways. (You know, instead of UP.) Everything is distorted into a time-frame for me right now, I can't really describe it.

All I can really say right now for sure is that, I am tired and that.... I know without doubt that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true. I have questions, but not doubts. I know that Christ lives, he died for my sins and sorrows. I know that before this life here on earth I battled to protect this great plan. I chose this plan, I knew it then, have forgotten it, and am relearning it, step by step. I want everyone I see and meet to know that God loves them, that he cares for THEM individually. I want everyone I see and meet to find the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon, and have that great and precious truth in their life. More than anything, I want people to realize the eternal value of family, you can be with your family forever, isn't that neat??

Man, I'm so excited to go preach the gospel. Just so totally stoked!!!

Comments

  1. You're a beautiful person inside and out! It may sound cliche, but it's true:) so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts