Ode to The Family

Who do I love?

I love my family. I just wanted to take up a post and write down some reasons why I love each member of my family. Because my family is really important to me. I feel like I've always been the kid in my family who is "outside the box". I'm a whole lot different then my family, while still being sort of the same. Sounds weird, but if you know me, you know what I mean.

My Mom: My Mom is the greatest. My Mom listens really well. She is the best listener you will ever meet. Now, she might not tell you what you WANT to hear, but she will tell you what she thinks. My Mom is funny, and crazy, and a little bit weird. Which means I get who I am from her. She is always singing or humming a song, especially while cleaning. I love her because she is so good to me. I love her because she is so patient and kind.


My Dad: My Dad is my favorite Dad. (Not that I have any other ones) He is the hardest working man I have EVER known. He doesn't stop working, or slow down. Because he knows the value of good, honest, work. If I learn anything in my life from my Dad it would be to be honest, hardworking, and tolerant. My dad is in love with his daughters. He loves us more than we know, and for that I am grateful. He is also really funny, and knows some very funny jokes.



My sister Emily: Emily is a leader. Emily is the person you call when you can't seem to get anything right. When you need help, you call her. Not only will she help you, she will show you the right way to do it. I've always looked up to Emily because she knows how to have fun, and how to make every situation good. She is a fantastic Mom, who has taught her child more then he would ever learn in pre-school before he has even gotten there. Emily is an educator, and a friend. Best of all, she is my sister.



My sister Jordan: Jordan is loyal. Jordan is everything you look for in a best friend. She is not judgmental, she is willing to help, she tells you funny jokes to make you laugh, and she never complains. Jordan is my best friend because I could tell her anything and know she would never be upset, or offended. She helps me become better, and think more about others. You will never meet a more relaxed and loving person. She is also a Mom, and a superb one at that. She gives her whole self to her child, and wouldn't settle for anything less than that.



I hope you enjoy this last picture, in all it's sick-nast glory. hahahaha

Comments

Popular Posts